First up is the layout I did for Shimelle's 6x4 photo love for April, which was using 4 photos.
As you will see on Shimelle's blog, the fourth photo is actually hidden away under the bottom corner - the flap lifts up to show the photo and journalling. I have cut a slit in the page protector so that the flap can be lifted up when it is in the album.
Lifting the flap up to show the hidden photo and journalling.
A close up of the flap closed.
My last layout to share with you today was done from a sketch, but I cannot remember which one or where from!
I posted this photo of my Mum and Dad a little while ago, but wanted to scrap it and share it with you too. I love how this one has come out - I am really pleased with the distressing I have done on the layout.
Flowers cut using the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die and and the leaves are handcut from the paper.
Love that last one,Becky....beautiful colours....and the design goes so well with the photo.
ReplyDeleteGreat layouts - particulary like the second one - the colours and the lovely phot.
ReplyDeleteBoth layouts are amazing.
ReplyDeletegreat LOs :)
ReplyDelete