Pages
▼
Monday, 17 October 2011
Yes, I have succumbed. I wasn't going to. I said to myself that I hadn't the time. That I really didn't need to. That I had enough to do.
But then I realised that I have an awful lot of pretty paper. An awful lot of pretty paper that I really don't know quite what to do with. That I really love Shimelle's classes. That I get such a lot of inspiration from Shimelle. That she is such a brilliant teacher. And anyway, this isn't a class, it is a party.
So, here I am. The first day of the party. Ready and waiting. In fact, I can't wait to start! I have all my pretty papers sitting and waiting. A huge stack of photos just itching to be stuck onto the papers and my party dress on its hanger waiting to be put on once I get back from work!
If you would like to join in, pop over to Shimelle's blog to find out more. Hope to see you there!
I'm not signed up for this one - too many other things on the go at the minute. But I just know you will love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm in with you Becky - already posted a photo of my paper today to get the party started.
ReplyDeleteFunny how we just can't resist a Shimelle class. I actually got two layouts done this week, so it's already been worth it!
ReplyDelete