Pages

Sunday 17 January 2010

Anna's Flowers

Anna did a lovely step by step on her blog on how to make some beautiful flowers and so last night I sat down to make a couple. They are so addictive to make, so easy and look so effective! I ended up making about a dozen of them.


I am going to use them on some Christmas layouts, so used some 8x8 Christmas paper that I had hanging around which I wouldn't actually use for a layout, but was perfect for this. I edged some of the flowers with Stickles Icicles


and a couple I edged with Smooch Ink (which I had forgotten I had and turned up when I was tidying up my craft desk!).


If you have time, why not pop over to Anna's blog and have a go at making some yourself - have fun!


I also completed a layout using Pencillines Sketch 169 using the photos of our CSI snowman!

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

These are gorgeous! I'm working on a flower house project for valentine's day, and I'll definitely mix some of these in. Thanks for sharing!
Rinda

domestic goddess said...

Hi becky< I love how you have added the ink and stickles, it is so effective! Gorgeous flwoers, they are so addictive are'nt they, LOL!