Pages

Sunday 14 March 2010

Busy weekend!

Spent the day in Hemel yesterday with Mum and Dad as I wanted to see Mum over Mother's Day weekend. Hugh and Ben also came and the five of us (Penny was at work) walked down into Hemel and had lunch at their local Chinese restaurant. After 6 months on the Cambridge Diet (and having achieved my goal weight) it was lovely to indulge, but not over indulge!

I have had a lovely Mother's Day myself today and been very spoilt. Hugh got me my favourite breakfast this morning
and then I had some lovely presents from Ben and Penny
we then went for a walk in the Memorial Park
 

and then I managed to get my first layout done for the Shimelle class. We had to use metal embellishments that we hadn't used for a long while and I had plenty of them! The photo is from our wedding - 23 years ago nearly!

No comments: