Pages

Sunday 18 April 2010

Another Pencillines sketch layout

I loved last week's layout from Pencillines - Sketch 182 - as it gave me the chance to use several photos from our break away over Easter.
The sketch was for a double page layout, which I don't often do, but I thoroughly enjoyed doing this one and I used a kit from Crafty Stash which I had won by leaving a comment on their blog.

This shows the right hand page close up and below is a close up of the journalling and also the butterfly (I love the butterfly!).
The next picture shows the left hand page and also a close up or two of that page.


One disappointment this weekend was learning that the Scrapping Angels Retreat next weekend has had to be postponed as Anna is trapped in Orlando due to the volcanic eruption! It's such a shame as I had been really looking forward to it, but it will still be happening at some point and in the meantime I do hope that Anna and her family manage to enjoy their extended stay and it doesn't cost them too much!

No comments: