Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2010

A midweek layout

Well, actually I completed this over the weekend, but have only just got around to posting it. I used the sketch over on the Sarah's Cards blog for this layout of a photo taken whilst we were away over the Easter holidays. I have still got quite a few photos left to chose from to do some more layouts and I am looking forward to doing them over the weekend.

Headache has finally cleared up. Had to take yesterday off work as when the alarm went off yesterday morning I still had the rotten thing. Spent most of the day sleeping and when I woke at 4.30pm it had finally gone. Good thing too, as I was incredibly busy at work today and so really needed to be back!

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love the colours you've used on this LO....a real spring feel to it.

missusem said...

Adorable and fresh!!