Pages

Saturday 12 February 2011

Not quite 21

I don't think that Emily realises that the hat was a 21st hat, she just loved wearing it because it was also musical and played 'Happy Birthday'!

This layout is based on a Becky Fleck sketch, from Scrapbook Maps 2.



I used my Sew Easy to stitch the detail along the top of the layout. The papers are from a Sarah's Cards kit.

Another layout from Ben's 21st ...
this time with Ben wearing the hat! This layout is based on the Sarah's Cards kit from October, Nat's layout. I have also used the kit itself. I am starting to make a dent in my stash!

Don't forget that I am making the draw for 'Pass the Book' on Monday evening. Leave a comment here if you would like to be in the draw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky, I like both layouts very much. Love the title of the first one and the patchwork detail. I can really relate to the second one as my "baby" will be 28 on the 28th! I really like how you used the playing cards on this one. Are they real ones or part of the kit?