- I am loving the blossom this year. According to the news this year is really good for blossom as we had such a hard winter. I may have hated the snow at the time, but I love what it has helped to produce.
Photo courtesy of Penny
- CSI - the original series, set in Las Vegas. I have been watching it on tv for ages, but decided I would like to see it from the very start and work my way through. I bought the first series and Penny and I have been watching it whilst Hugh has been away on business. We finished it last week and Series 2 arrived on Monday! Not only do I love the programme and the characters, but I keep getting excited about Las Vegas as we will be going there as part of our grand tour next year.
- 'The Pillars of the Earth' by Ken Follet. I have just started reading this and I am really enjoying it. I didn't see the tv series, but my Dad had the book for Christmas and has just lent it to me, having thoroughly enjoyed it himself.
- Scrapbooking, of course. I am making sure I get plenty of 'me' time to do what I like doing best, which is creating pages. I came across the Scrapology blog a while back and am finding it very inspirational at the moment.
- More books! I have the Rough Guide to Cyprus and the Rough Guide to England very handy at the moment as I am planning our holidays for this year. I just love Rough Guides and have been researching on Amazon which ones to buy for our mega trip next year. Have I told you about that yet? I'm not sure that I have - that can be a story for another day!
And my favourites in 2009 can be found here. So are they very different?