Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

A beautiful day . . .

and too nice really to be sitting indoors blogging! However, I have just had to work on my accounts so thought I would take the opportunity to post a photo of a layout I made yesterday using Shimelle's sketch from her March 4x6 Photo Love class . I used my Cricut to make the Russian Dolls (Paisley cartridge) and it was great fun! Lots of different parts to cut out and put together, but I like to do that.
 The conservatory is a real mess at the moment as we are decorating the utility room and everything from there has been put into the conservatory. I am not able to photograph my layouts where I usually do, which is a bit of a nuisance!

I do have another layout to share with you, but still need to photograph it. If I manage to do that I will post it later, if not I will share later in the week.

Don't forget to look back here tomorrow for Miniature Monday to see which room box I am sharing this week.

4 comments:

Jo said...

That's a really lovely layout

Jo.C said...

Great LO- I have just printed out some photos to do but the Russian dolls work brilliantly, Well worth the effort :0)

Alison said...

These Russian Dolls are fab Becky! Great LO!
Alison xx

Eydie Kugler said...

I just found your blog and loved visiting with you. Filled with so much truth and beauty. So glad I found you. I look forward to visiting again soon.
xoxo
Eydie