I've remembered to join in Shimelle's ten on the tenth this month! I have decided to share with you my favourite Top Ten Electronic Gadgets.
And in no particular order, here they are.
1. Sony e- reader – a birthday present this year from Hugh and I love it! Have quite a few books on it already and find it really easy to read.
2. Apple i-phone – love being able to check my emails and the blogs I keep up with whilst I am at work and keep up to date with Facebook.
3. Apple macbook – inherited this from Penny when she upgraded and use it when the family computer is in use – most of the time! So quick and easy to boot up and no risk of getting a virus.
4. Canon 400D DSLR – probably my favourite of all my gadgets, just love it. Have recently upgraded to a new Tamron AF 18-270 lens which makes it so much easier to get the shots I want without having to change my lenses over. I feel that I am really starting to take better photos now, especially since completing the two courses as my local college this year.
5. Cricut – started off small, but now have the Expression. Probably don’t use it as much as I should, but I love it and have a lot of cartridges for it!
6. Canon IXUS 82IS - my compact camera. This is really useful to pop in my handbag if I want to take photos more discreetly, for example when we are in a restaurant, or for when I don’t want to be laden down with a heavy camera when we are out for a long or arduous walk!
7. Kodak Zi8 HD camcorder. This we got earlier in the year and it is brilliant! It is so small and compact that you can just pop it in your handbag and take it with you wherever you go. I have done more video recording in the past year than I did in the previous 3!
8. Kodak Printer ESP5250. The photographic prints from this printer are great – crisp and clean and print out in a very short time. The ink is relatively cheap too, which is a bonus for me with the amount I print out.
9. Lexar Professional UDMA CompacFlash SD Reader. I have gone through so many card readers since I got my first digital camera, but the last time I spent a little bit more and although it only reads two kind of cards these are both the ones that I use. It seems to be a lot more robust than others I have used.
10. Sky+ - brilliant! I record my favourite crime programmes and then watch them whilst I am scrapbooking.
Hop on over to Shimelle's blog to see the links to many other top tens.