Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

A quick update

Saturday - moved Ben into his flat
Sunday - took all the carboard to the recycling centre, returned the van to the hire centre, caught up on jobs
Monday - back to work, followed by a doctor's appointment in the evening to tell him about the hospital appointment
Tuesday - another day at work followed by a meeting with my Cambridge diet counsellor (going quite well considering all the birthday meals I have been eating!)
Wednesday - work again then back home to catch up on the ironing, see my neighbour to give her instructions to look after the cats, pack our cases and tidy the house
Thursday - final day at work for a few days. Was going to go to Tesco at lunchtime for some last minute shopping, but it was pouring with rain, so sat in and read Harry Potter on my e-reader (again!) whilst eating my soup. Then back home and load the car up before setting off for Cornwall.

I don't like to post that I am going away on holiday as I worry that someone will realise that the house is empty, so I am now back home but have only listed up until Thursday when we left! I will update with what happened over the weekend in the next few days. I promise to get back to blogging more regularly soon. My life looks as if it is going to be getting less hectic now we are moving into September, although there is still a lot on, I will not be rushing around quite so much.

I am hoping that this September will be happier for this family than last September when Penny had such a sad time. I will be taking part in Shimelle's Learn Something New again, my third year, and am really looking forward to it. I am hoping to spend a few of the next evenings preparing my album so that I can just complete each page every evening in September which is what I did in previous years and which is how I managed to keep up with it. I am also hoping that it will help me to use up some stash!

Hoping that you are having a nice bank holiday weekend (if you are in the UK!) and that the weather is being kind to you!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hope you had a good time in Cornwall
Alison xx