Pages

Sunday 27 November 2011

Journal Your Christmas Preparation

I am ready! Finally! I have all my pages prepped.
Here they are in some more detail - 40 pages in total. One for each day, a double page spread for Christmas Day, an introduction, a closing page and I intend to journal right through to the 6th January this time, which I haven't done the past couple of years.
I have prepared all my numbers too. After waiting to see what Shimelle's option 2 was going to be, I gave up as she has had trouble with posting (her house move and no internet) and just went ahead with an idea I came up with having made my cards on Friday.
And here are a few in a bit more detail.
I used the numbers from the Simple Stories sticker sheet which came with Shimelle's kit and and the circles are punched out of some of the patterned paper that was in the kit too. The snowman is my new punch and then I put some stickles on the snowmen which isn't showing up well in the photos at all!
So now I am ready and waiting for the 1st December! My album needs to be 'tricked up' as my mother-in-law would say, but I will do that over the Christmas period when I have some more time off.

For now, I am exhausted! A week's holiday has been spent decorating Penny's bedroom and having the new cloakroom put in. They are both very nearly finished - just waiting for the flooring for both of them. Penny is still in her brother's old room and will not be moving back until next Saturday - so the upstairs is still a bit of a mess! Back to work tomorrow for a rest I think!

8 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

These look fantastic! I'm sure you will be very successful in completing the project this year, given your wonderful preparation.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! I'm sure you'll have no trouble now doing it all the way through to the 6th.

Emily D. said...

Way to go on completing the pages!!! That's awesome! I saw your number tags in the JYC Classroom, and I wanted to tell you how much I LOVE them!!! Super super cute! I'm a HUGE snowman fan, so these really captured my heart!!!

Melissa said...

Wow, you pages look great & those numbers are so cute!

Jo said...

Well done you, your pages and numbers look great

Kirsty.A said...

Wow. You are really ready to go. Love your numbers. Look forward to Journalling Christmas with you this year.

Alison said...

Supercute numbers Becky...looking forward to seeing how your journal fills up!
Alisonxx

Anonymous said...

I just love what I see here. I wish I had had time to do the same. I'm keeping up with the journaling (I'm writing this on 12.6--behind in blog reading as well), but there are no pages made.