Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

4x6 Photo Love - the last one

So, here we are in January with December's 4x6 Photo Love which was to scrap 12 photos on one page.
I haven't changed much from Shimelle's idea, and gone with a Year in Review. I went into my files on the computer and chose 12 photos, 1 to represent each month and then journalled on the back.
The layout as it will be seen in the album.
A closer look at some of the photos.
And another showing the journalling on the back of one of the earlier photographs.

And, as usual, I have done a short video showing this layout as it is easier to see in a video!
Thank you so much for looking at my 4x6 photo love layouts over 2011. I am hoping that Shimelle will come up with something as good for 2012!

5 comments:

Sian said...

Still loving the videos Becky - it really helps us to see the interactive element to your lovely page

Jo.C said...

Great video Becky - I will have to try and do this one - this class is another that I have not had chance to do properly but this is a really good idea to do each year.Great work :0)

Beverly said...

You are so cool :) and bravo for completing the whole 4x6 love project!

suebaru said...

Fab layout,great way of getting so many photos on one page :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - I wouldn't have thought it could be done. :) It looks great Becky.