Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

And now for something completely different!

Yes, a couple of layouts from Shimelle's class over on UK Scrappers. I have had the March and April class printed out and sitting on my scrapping desk for ages and have only just got around to doing them.

Firstly the March class. You can see the supplies Shimelle suggests here and the 20 steps here. And my layout is here!
The idea was to use a set of stamps directly onto your page. I used a set which had been sitting gathering dust ever since I won them on a blog hop and I have to say I was really pleased with the result and will probably use this idea again.

The April class supplies are here. The 20 steps can be seen here. The main challenge with this one was to use a large photo. I chose one of our Isle of Wight holidays of the 3 of us, which I can then use as the front page for the holiday album I will do.
I really enjoyed both of these challenges/classes and I am looking forward to doing May's which will go 'up' on the 20th May.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Both of these are really lovely. I do have a weekness for layouts with huge photos :)

Sian said...

Me too - I love a page with a really big photo. Inspiring stuff!

Alison said...

Great LOs Becky....just had a catch-up with your last few posts..your Osborne House pics brought back happy memories of my first holiday with Craig!
Alison xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

20 steps! Oh my - that sounds like a lot. But the results are wonderful - I especially like the second layout.
Rinda

Jo said...

Two really great layouts.

Anonymous said...

They both look great Becky. Especially like the one with the large photo - always neat to see how different people handle one large photo.