Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

And now for something completely different

As you know, I am taking part in the challenges/classes from Shimelle over on UKScrappers, called &now for something completely different.

For May, the preparation can be found here. And the 20 steps here.

And here is my layout!
I used the link Shimelle gave to create my photo strip and then printed it at home on 4x6 paper. I quite like the result and will probably use it again. This is definitely not my type of layout, with all the ink splats, but I am quite pleased with the result!

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I love what you've done here,Becky....and the ink splats really do work well.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love to see people step outside their box. . . you did great!
Rinda

Alison said...

That looks really good Becky...well done for stepping outside your comfort zone!
Alison xx

Anonymous said...

It looks really good Becky. Thanks for that link for making a photo strip - I can see that really coming in handy.

Karen said...

I love the photo strip. I don't have much luck with misting or creating ink splats, but I do like the look.