Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

Passing the book and a layout to share

So, who is the lucky winner of this book?

It is ........
Please get in touch with your address and I will post it on to you - thank you for joining in :)

I've been a bit busy lately what with the parties and everything, but I did manage to complete this layout using a Becky Fleck sketch.
This is the final one in the run of pages for my Mum's big birthday - oh well, you can see the balloons, the cat is out of the bag, she was 70 and looks fantastic on it!

I've got loads of photos to share from the party, but just haven't had time to put any up. Hope to do so this week. Meanwhile, have a lovely week, enjoy the sunshine today - well we have sun at the moment, so hopefully you do too and if you live in Wales I hope you haven't been affected by the flooding too badly.

4 comments:

Alison said...

That's a really pretty LO,and your mum certainly looks as if she's enjoying herself!
Alison xx

Sian said...

It certainly is a very pretty page!

I think I'll be keeping an eye out for that book as it moves around. It sounds like just my kind of thing

Karen said...

What great photos for a birthday page! You're right, your mum looks fantastic!

Melissa said...

Very nice layout!

Thanks for being a part of Pass the Book:Year Two!