Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

Trying to catch up!

Life is very busy in the lead up to Christmas, isn't it? I have everything organised and I am not panicking at all, but I just don't seem to have the time to blog! I haven't even shown you the wonderful cakes Penny made for Olivia's 10th birthday and Henry's 18th birthday, so here they are.
Olivia's paint pallette

Henry's old fashioned television with a photograph of him on the front!


We have returned from Cornwall this evening, having spent a very brief weekend to visit the family and exchange Christmas presents. I am hoping to be able to catch up with photographing my JYC pages and sharing them with you tomorrow. I have the day off as Hugh has to go into hospital as a day patient for a minor operation (removal of a piece of brick from the back of his hand!). I need to take him and pick him up, but intend to spend the time in between relaxing!


7 comments:

alexa said...

Now there some creative invention! I like the TV screen :).

scrappyjacky said...

That second cake is brilliant. Hope the op goes well.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I'm with you on catching up. Your Christmas pictures are really sweet. We're almost done with decorating here.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

That girl has a super talent! Love the old tv one especially.

Alison said...

Hope Hugh gets on OK...fab cakes!
Alison xx

Karen said...

Love the cake! I blogged yesterday for the first time in nine days. Except when I'm traveling I don't think I've ever gone that long---just too many things to do, but like you, I'm not in a panic. Just methodically going through the list of things I WANT to do.

Missus Wookie said...

I'm another catching up - hope Hugh's op went o.k. Those cakes are brilliant - I too love the tv :)