Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Journal Your Christmas - yet again!

Well, we are on well on the way with this now! Today I would like to share the pages I made for Christmas Day. I did three 'full' pages for the 25th and then I had a pocket where I put several tags with more photos and also a journalling tag with more journalling on.
Mine and Hugh's stockings, with our letter from Santa!

Penny, me and Ben after the present opening

Some of the tags (my Mum and Ben)

The additional journalling

Christmas Dinner

Next week I will share the last pages and my finished journal. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I like to do extra pages for Christmas Day as well. Sorry you weren't feeling too good.

Alison said...

Lovely pages Becky!...I like the extra tags
Alison xx

Missus Wookie said...

Ugh on the migraine - but I'm glad you had help. I always like adding in extra pages and tags too.

alexa said...

Sorry to read about how bad you had been feeling :(. But you have some lovely photos, and I like the tag idea.

Sian said...

I'm very sorry to hear about the migraine and I wish I could suggest some new wonder drug for you..keep pestering them!