Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Quite a few layouts to share!

Now that the nights are drawing in, I am having difficulties taking photos of my layouts once I have finished them, as I usually do them in a block once I have finished for the day. So, although I only created a couple of layouts this past weekend, there are several others to share which I made the weekend before.

This layout, and the following three, were all created using the SJ Crafts kit for October, Reflections Fall.
It was a great kit to work with and I used all the papers up, most of the embellishments and have just been left with a few stickers.
I did add a couple of sheets of card to the pack to enable me to make four layouts from it. I used mist in this layout and am quite pleased with the sparkly look, although I ended up with a hard edge just above the stack of papers which I wasn't too happy with, but I have learnt from my mistakes!
I love the squirrels in this collection and it was perfect for this layout.
The last layout from this paper was this one from Hugh's birthday last year.

I was going to share a couple more layouts from my California album, but think I will save them for another day!

9 comments:

Susanne said...

Lovely autumn pages! I am glad you are getting plenty of scrap time.

alexa said...

You've made some super pages here with this kit :). Fish and chips always taste good at the seaside, don't they!

Missus Wookie said...

You have been busy - I find it hard to photograph projects too once the nights draw in. That squirrel photo made me laugh.

Karen said...

I'm finding it very difficult to get back into the crafting mode since we've gotten home, so I'm inspired by your wonderful layouts. I especially love the first two. That autumn kit must have been wonderful!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Fantastic layouts, Becky. And I know what you mean about not having good light in the evenings. I do miss my photography sessions after work this time of year!

Abi said...

I love the squirrels and I like your title in the kraft on the first layout. Very autumnal.

Sandra said...

Oh my gosh you're just so productive. What lovely, lovely layouts

Lisa-Jane said...

I bought this kit too! I love what you've done with it and how different they all look with the different backgrounds.

Anonymous said...

What great layouts Becky! It's so great that you got so many out of the kit. I think my favourites are the first and last ones. I'm looking forward to catching up and seeing more of your California layouts.