Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

Our final day in Wales

We left Penny having a lie in and Hugh, Ben and I went into Brecon.
As it was Good Friday they had lambs and chicks outside one of the shops.
Ben had to stroke the lamb - he's a big softie!
In the afternoon we went to Llansteffan Bay and had a lovely walk along the beach.

Hugh and Ben climbed the rocks.
Ben looked rugged!
I posed like a mermaid!
Ben posing again!
Penny being photogenic!

Hugh wandering amongst the rock pools looking for crabs.
Hugh and Ben walking and talking.
A happy family photo taken at the end of an extremely happy holiday together. It may have been eight years since we last holidayed together, but I don't think we will go that long again! In fact, we are already talking about going away together next year - and my Mum and Dad may be coming with us too!

5 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Looks like a great day - so nice to see the four of you together. You'll have fun scrapping these :)

Sian said...

These are such happy pictures. There is such a pleasure in all being together as four adults, isn't there? Sometimes I get asked if I miss the holidays we had when they were little. well, yes, a bit; but I love this new phase we are heading into too

Melissa said...

So glad y'all had a great family holiday. These photos are fantastic - I especially like the mermaid pose & the one of Penny being photogenic!

Sandra said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous time

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a good time!