Pages

Sunday 6 July 2014

Me on Monday

I am joining in with Sian again. Sorry no link, but I am posting from my iPad and don't know how to!

So, this weekend has been a ...

getting the housework done, packing our cases, leaving jobs lists for Penny, flying visit from Ben, driving to Gatwick, staying in an airport hotel, horrendously early start (4.20am), catching a plane, flying to Crete, transferring to our hotel, walking along the seafront, enjoying a wonderful Greek meal, whilst watching the sunset over the sea, type of weekend. 

Now it is not often you can have a weekend like that!

And here I am on Monday - a bit more relaxed than usual!

9 comments:

Sian said...

Ooh, lovely! I'm packing this week..and you're making me smile because I hadn't thought of leaving a jobs list. I've filled the freezer, but making a jobs list sounds like it should be next on my things-to-do. Have a wonderful time

Karen said...

Oh, lucky you! We were in Santorini last year, and I'd gladly return to Greece any time. Have a fabulous vacation!

Sandra said...

Bliss ..... Have a fabulous fabulous time x

Beverly said...

You look gloriously relaxed!! Have an absolutely fabulous vacation!

Melissa said...

Wow - that's definitely a great weekend & a wonderful photo of you for this Monday! Have a great week!

alexa said...

Wishing you an absolutely wonderful and well-deserved relaxing time!

Missus Wookie said...

Oh that sounds like a great weekend. I've always wanted to visit Crete - enjoy your holiday!

Alison said...

What a wonderful weekend..where in Crete are you?
Alison xx

Anonymous said...

You're looking so relaxed and well rested already and it's only the start of your trip.