Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

Frosty Festivities Inspiration Number 3!

Two posts in one day! Yes, I know, but I wanted to share another item I had made following the inspiration from Jennifer's Frosty Festivities Blog Event. I don't often make tags, but loved how Jennifer made these ones, with a 'Jolly Jumble of Items'.

So I found a tag amongst my stash, sprayed it with some mist, stamped some stars, stencilled some embossing paste onto it, found some embellishments and made this:
Having made it I was pleased with it, but wondered what I was actually going to do with it. Then I had a brain wave and turned it into a card!
I like how it looks on the card and this will be winging its way to one of my friends this Christmas!


7 comments:

Sandra said...

Well your friend is going to be very lucky then :)

scrappyjacky said...

Fun tag.

Jennifer Grace said...

I too love how it looks on the card, great idea! I love the red stars on the background, and the pretty wreath. Thank you for joining in the Frosty Festivities challenge! x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful projects that you were inspired to create over the weekend! Love how they all have some shimmer or glitter, definitely makes them all the more merry!

Jo said...

That is a beautiful tag and it's a great idea to turn it in to a card x

Melissa said...

Great job with the tag & it works perfect as a card front! You certainly found lots of inspiration at Jennifer's Frosty Festivities!

Anonymous said...

What a neat looking tag!