Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Five Favourites - January 2015

I’m joining in with Jo, and sharing my five favourite photos taken on my phone each month and then I intend to scrap them!

So here are January’s favourites. I didn’t take that many, so it was a bit difficult to find five that I liked!
Stripping the paper off


Choosing the paper


The three above are self explanatory really! Getting the lounge decorated - a huge job!
Penny and I had a meal at Nandos whilst we waited for her laptop to be mended at Lakeside


Thankfully the only snow we had in January!

 As I create quite a lot of pages over the year I have decided that I won’t necessarily create five layouts with the photos, but may use two or three photos on one layout and so make two or three layouts.  I don’t think I’d be able to store all the layouts I make this year otherwise lol!

Why not have a look at Jo’s blog and see what photos she has chosen for January.

9 comments:

Jo said...

I love that photo of Penny and your garden looks lovely. The decorating is a story that has to be told :) Thank you so much for joining in again, I can't wait to see your layouts x

Susanne said...

Great shots, I think your idea to combine for layouts is wise. I am beginning to wonder what I am going to do with all these albums too.

Sandra said...

You've picked great photos, can't wait to see your layouts xx

Sian said...

The snow on that lamp post makes for a very atmospheric picture

Missus Wookie said...

I like the idea of choosing five photos to tell some stories and not worrying about five pages. Well done on getting the lounge done too.

Melissa said...

Looking forward to seeing your layouts with these five! I agree that some could be combined, like those first three. And that one of Penny is great - she's so photogenic! No snow here!! :)

Maria Ontiveros said...

How do you print your iphone photos? I just sent a bunch to shutterfly. I might print some at home, but don't want to print bunches of them.
Rinda

alexa said...

That's a lovely snowy photo - and a pretty lamp post. Hoping the decoration is proceeding apace!

Anonymous said...

I like that snow picture - wish that's all that we had in January. :)