Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas is coming ...

And I'm just so busy I haven't had time to blog!

Last weekend I had a lovely meal out with my crafting friends Wendy and Sue.
Saturday morning Hugh and I were up early for Slimming World and caught this beautiful sunrise
After Slimming World (we are both still at our target weight) we visited my family in Hemel to give my niece her birthday present and see the family
In the evening Hugh and I went out for an Italian with Yvonne and Brenda and their husbands
Sunday saw us putting up our decorations
And Penny made mince pies with her own home made mincemeat
Monday was back to work after an exhausting but fun weekend!

Not done any 12x12 scrapbooking but I am keeping up to date with my Journal Your Christmas. Are you doing a journal this year?

3 comments:

Sandra said...

What a lovely weekend, well done for staying at target.

I'll be honest, life has been crazy recently, I'm struggling with blog reading and commenting, so I've decided to give the daily December a miss. I still take a photo a day and with the photo challenge I'm doing on IG, if I get time over the Christmas break,mill do a little book :)

Melissa said...

I'm not doing a journal this year, but plan to add photos to the December album I created back in the summer. I'll choose photos at the end of the month.

You certainly have been busy - looks like lots of FUN, too!

Jo said...

It looks like you had a fun and busy weekend! That sunrise was so amazing wasn't it, I'm glad I was up early to see it. Have a great week and well done for still being at target x