Pages

Sunday 3 January 2016

Christmas Scrapbooking



So this festive period has seen me create a few 12x12 pages and my biggest love for December, my journal! I keep promising to share my journal with you, but keep forgetting to photograph it when the light is good! It remains my goal to share it with you, so keep an eye out!

I bought most of Shimelle’s Christmas line this year to scrap my Christmas photos with. Then realised that I never actually got around to scrapping last year’s Christmas photos!

I did a total of 6 layouts, but realise that I have only photographed 4 of them, but here they are anyway!

Love these calm photos of Christmas Eve.

Opening our presents on Christmas morning. I actually found it quite difficult to stick these photos down of me as I really don’t like how I look. I really didn’t realise at the time how much weight I had put on and how tired and not very happy I looked. However, it was a time of my life I will never get back again, so it needs to be recorded! We were happy on the day, and that is the important thing to record.

Christmas dinner. We never think to get the tripod out and take a family photo of the 4 of us at dinner, so it is always 3 and 3!


And Hugh being Father Christmas again. Love this tradition and record it every year!  Just love that red polka dot paper too!

Did you manage to spend any time crafting over Christmas? I also managed to knit a beanie hat! My mother-in-law gave me a kit for Christmas and it took me about 5 nights to complete it. Now need the weather to get cold so that I can actually wear it!

8 comments:

Sian said...

Your pages are festively fab :)

I did a bit of scrapbooking and some sock knitting. And I got a kit to crochet The Beatles but I haven't started it yet

Jo said...

Your pages are brilliant. I managed a couple of layouts yesterday and I'm hoping to break in to my Christmas kit today and make some more x

Karen said...

Great pages, and that photo from last Christmas should make you so proud of what you've accomplished in a year! We're traveling, so no crafting, although I did plan out the rest of the Christmas Journal which should make it easier to finish when we get home.

alexa said...

Your pages have a real sparkly and celebratory feel - I admire all that calm on Christmas Eve! Sometimes the value of looking back is that it lets us see how far we have come? Wishing you lots of good things in the year ahead.

Sandra said...

What gorgeous pages and well done for finding the time to create x

Maria Ontiveros said...

These are great. I especially like the background paper on the first layout.
Rinda

Melissa said...

Fantastic layouts - those papers are so festive & you've done a wonderful job of highlighting your photos. I didn't craft much over the holidays, but am planning to add photos and stories to my December mini-album this month.

Susanne said...

Oh these sing Christmas to me - and you've sold me on red glittered alphabets - must get some!!