Pages

Saturday 14 October 2017

Spotlight Saturday - a book box unboxing!

This weekend I have something different for you. A video! I have done an unboxing of my box of books and other goodies from And....Relax Book Boxes.

You can find the book boxes here at And...Relax Book Boxes.

This is not a sponsored review and I have not been paid. It is my own personal review and I purchased the box after reading their web site and having purchased previously their Bargain Box - which really is a bargain and I can highly recommend that too!

Off to read a new book now and enjoy a coffee and some sweets then do some colouring lol!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my, what a fabulous box of goodies! Looks like such a FUN book club! I really enjoyed the unboxing!!

alexa said...

Oh my, that's a treasure trove! Always nice to have something to look forward to ...