Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

Spotlight Saturday - Winter Wonderland!

A couple of weeks or so ago I mentioned that I had finished scrapping all my Christmas photos. Well I had but I had not shared them all with you! I thought you might like to see what I did with all the photos I took when I went to Winter Wonderland with Sue and Wendy.

I love this pink paper and was happy to be able to use it up.
The large metal snowflakes were from Christmas crackers last year!
I liked using the frame on the top photo of this layout.
And then I still had LOADS of photos left! So I decided to add a pocket page which goes in with the main layouts.
 I used both sides of the pocket page and I am really pleased with the result.
Do you use pocket pages with your main 12x12 pages? I think I may do this in the future if I take too many photos to scrap (which I usually do lol!).

3 comments:

Ruth said...

When it's drab outside my craft room window, Christmas pages are always welcome! Lately, I've mixed pocket pages with traditional 12x12 designs and like how they look when you view them side by side. Plus, I have a ton of pocket pages, so I MUST do something with them!

alexa said...

I like the mixture of scrapbooking pages and the pocket ones - seems a good way to go. The pinks are very pretty; and what a clever use of things from a cracker. A scrapbooker's eye is never closed!

Missus Wookie said...

Yes, I'm another who does the mixing up pocket pages (or flaps or waterfall versions) and regular flat pages. It was one of the main reasons to swap to ring bound albums.

I have so much stuff to use up I think I could combine for a while :)