Pages

Sunday 7 March 2010

What a long week!

The week didn't start off well as I woke at 3.15am on Monday with a migraine. Took my pill and went back to bed to sleep it off. Ended up at work by 11.30am, but have felt really tired all week. Finally felt better by Friday and then on Saturday morning went swimming with Ben again and did 52 lengths! Actually felt really good when I had finished and nowhere near as tired as last week. In fact I managed to do a couple of layouts last night. My Pencillines Sketch 176
 
and another layout from my trip to Cologne using a sketch from the Pencillines Sketch Book

 
I must also show you the wonderful blog candy I received from Dee (Sprytebyrd), which she sent all the way from the States

 
I never dreamed that she would send me this much, so a HUGE thank you to Dee. I can't wait to start using it all :)
Off to Freeport at Braintree this afternoon. Ben visited there yesterday with his girlfriend and phoned me from there to ask me if I knew that there was a Paper Mill shop there. NO! I didn't! So that calls for a little trip this afternoon. Well, it is a beautful sunny day, but too cold to really go out for a walk - any excuse really lol. All the jobs are done, so the afternoon is my own. Hope you all have a good Sunday too.

No comments: