Pages

Sunday 11 July 2010

I'm back!

Didn't like to post before I went away (you never know who might be looking!), but I have just returned from a week's holiday in Portugal with Hugh. Been catching up with emails, post, bank accounts, washing and ironing today, so just a quick post now to show you a couple of photos from the holiday, which was immensely relaxing and enjoyable - our longest time away just the two of us since we had the children (so in 21 years!) and we are still happy and together lol!
The view from our balcony

Me on a walk along the beach

Hugh and I enjoying a glass of wine at the Algarvian evening

Hope to be back later in the week with a few tales of my holiday and a few more piccies.

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like you had a good time.

Sian said...

I love Portugal! It looks like you had a wonderful time (I'm more than a little envious..a few nights away without the kids? Fantastic!)

Abi said...

Hi Becky. I have just found your blog from Shimelle's forum. your LO below is lovely and your depth of field pictures are really great and very sweet! Portugal looks amazing.