I was thrilled to be given my first blog award, from Karen. Thank you sooo much, you made my day!
There are five conditions to my award, so here goes:
1) That I thank the person who gave me my award!
2) That the receiver places it on their blog
3) Receiver lists 3 things about themselves
4) Receiver posts a picture that they love
5) Tag 5 people for the award to keep it going.
So here are my five.
1) As I said, my award came from Karen. She is a wonderful lady, whose blog I have only recently come upon, via UKS. How she manages to do such wonderful crafting with looking after her severley autistic son, I don't know - I am full of admiration. Having a daughter of 19 with Aspergers I know how difficult things can be. Do go and have a look at her blog, her cards are beautiful.
2) The award is on my blog - up the top!
3) Umm, three things about me. I love photography and have recently got PSE to play with. I love my scrapbooking and wouldn't be sane without it! I love my blog - I have met so many wonderful and talented people through blogging who I would never have met otherwise.
4) Gosh, a picture that I love? I have so many, but this is one of my favourites as it brings back many happy memories of our holiday last year.
- Sian, whose blog, From High in the Sky, was one of the first I found on Shimelle's course last year and I have been hooked every since! She is so funny and creates some wonderful items, not just scrapbooking. Do pop and see her.
- Rinda. Her blog Gallo Organico showcases her wonderful talents, not only of scrapbooking but of altered art, art journals and so much more - a very talented lady.
- Deb at Paper Turtle, is based in Arizona, makes the most gorgeous flowers and takes spectacular photos.
- Anna, at Scrapping Tonight. Hers was the very first blog I ever started reading and I love to hear about her life with her two daughters, dog and hubbie. She is an extremely talented scrapbooker and I love her work. I have been lucky enough to attend two of her Scrapping Angels weekends and attend her classes and find her a real inspiration.
- Lastly, another find through Shimelle's blog class - Abi, a young scrapper who manages to make wonderful pages whilst studying for her A levels. Her blog is such fun, full of youth and exuberance.