Pages

Friday 27 August 2010

Sarah's Card Kits Layouts

Here are a couple of layouts done with my Sarah's card kits, which I am slowly working my way through! I have also used the sketches and/or designs from the included design sheet to scraplift the layouts. Both are of my cousin Ian and his lovely bride Annie when they got married in June this year.



This layout looks a bit scruffy in the photo, but I think it looks really nice in real life and I like it very much!

Off to another wedding tomorrow near Bury St Edmonds - keep your fingers crossed for fine weather for the bride and groom!

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

These are both beautiful! You did a great job with all that layering.
Rinda

humel said...

How lovely :-) I just recently 'discovered' Sarah's Cards - I've been so impressed by the products on offer, the fast delivery and the customer service :-) I shall be looking out for their kits, for sure!