Pages

Monday 18 October 2010

Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!

I don't know if you have seen 'Finding Nemo' but in that film there is the quote 'bubbles, bubbles, bubbles' and at my birthday tea we had lots of bubbles!

Olivia and Emily both had bubble wands which Pippa had taken to my Mum's to keep the girls busy. Well, the girls hardly got a look in! Ben and Penny had great fun playing with them and creating huge bubbles! Emily did like to watch and eventually she also got to have a play too!
I was really pleased with the letters I made for this layout. I didn't have enough Thickers, so cut the letters out on my Cricut in red and then stamped on them  with a dotty stamp to look like bubbles. I then cut out shadow letters in green and stuck the two together. Once I had stuck them onto the layout I gave each letter a coat of Glossy Accents and have to say they look really shiny and lovely and they are one of my favourite creations at the moment!
To mimic the bubbles I used a collection of clear buttons which I decorated around the edges with Stickles to give them a bit of a shine. The journalling was also done on a clear bubble like tag I had and tells the above story.

No comments: