Pages

Thursday 28 October 2010

Pencillines Sketch 160

Here is my take on sketch 160 which was up on the Pencillines blog for their fourth birthday.

I had a complete block when it came to a title, but Penny came up with this one which I thought was great :)

By the time I had finished this layout it was too late to enter it for the birthday competition, but I am not too worried about that as the main reason for joining in was to get inspiration and to use up some of my stash! All the patterned paper on this layout was pieces that had been laying around in my RUB box waiting to be used, so I was pleased to use most of it up - however, there are still some bits of it left, so I think I may have to make some cards (out of my comfort zone that is!).

5 comments:

Sian said...

Crads would be well out of my comfort zone too! But this paper is too lovely not to use. I've been enjoying your layouts about Portugal because it's a place we love to visit too

Maria Ontiveros said...

Nice page (love the tree embellie), but I really want to complement how you photographed it! Love that.
Rinda

Becky said...

Rinda - thanks for the complement about how I photographed the layout - I am experimenting with different places and using a little easel to display the layouts, rather than laying them flat on my desk :)

Kelly Light said...

I love this layout, a wonderful choice of embellishments and colours. Ooh I have the urge to do some scrapbooking now!

Stephanie said...

That layout is so beautiful .. I especially love the tree embellishment in the corner!