Pages

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Day 1 - Journal Your Christmas

I don't usually blog every day when I am doing JYC - I am normally at work and don't have time, but today I am still off because of the snow and so thought I would do a quick post.

Today is the day of the Christmas Manifesto. Shimelle has given us this lovely printable, in three different colours and I have just printed it out on photo paper and will be using it at the front of my journal, adding a few of my own words too. I love the words she has used. I will add a paragraph detailing why I have decided to do this again and probably a photo or two of the snowy scene outside!

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It is gorgeous....haven't decided whether to us it yet.

Deb said...

That is so cool. I'm going to enjoy seeing what everyone else does because I've decided not to do the Christmas journal. I go back and forth on it, but just have too many other things pulling me. Can't wait to see what you come up with! xo