Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Layouts Galore!

Another layout completed for Ben's 21st. These photos were taken on his actual birthday when we went to the Chinese restaurant to celebrate. I meant to write down which sketch I used for this one and forgot to do so! I think it might be another Becky Fleck from Scrapbook Maps 2 which I recently purchased.

This was definitely based on a sketch from Scrapbooks Maps 2! I also used my new Cricut cart, Graphically Speaking, to cut the 'Look Closely'. The photo collage was created on Picassa and is of Ben and Henry when we went to Duxford Museum.

The last layout for Ben's 21st! I am really pleased with this one. I love the cut out swirl, which I made with my Cricut and the cards, which being an Ace and a Jack, add up to 21! The layout is based on a sketch from an app which Anna put on her blog - Anam Stubbington's Sketches2Scrapbook. I downloaded the app onto my Iphone and have been having a lot of fun with it! There are 3 apps in total - Sketches2Scrapbook Winter, a 'lite' version which is free (well worth the download to see if you like the app) and the third one is the original one, which can be found here.

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Some gorgeous layouts there,Becky.

Sian said...

Wow, you are really on a creative roll Becky - long may it continue! These are fab - I especially love the one with the Picasa montage.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

You have been a busy girl, Becky. Your layouts are fabulous!!!

Maria Ontiveros said...

These are all fantastic, although I think the top one is my favorite. I've been scrapping a bit here and there, but much more in the stick the pictures on the paper and move on approach than focusing on beautiful creations like yours.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

What a great set of layouts. I love to read all the comments as well as look at your pages. My favorite is #2 and I love the work you've done with your Cricuit.