Pages

Thursday 17 February 2011

A Pencillines Layout


I haven't taken part in a Pencillines sketch for a while, but this week's, number 224, was just right for these two photos and I really enjoyed using it. The papers were some pieces I had lying about in my stash and I coupled them with some white American Crafts card and made some embellishments by cutting out hearts, etc from the paper and sticking them onto some chipboard pieces to make them co-ordinate.

The wedding was August Bank holiday and was Hugh's colleague. I first met his colleague, Mark, when they were both working for Keymed and Mark was a very young lad of about 19! 20 odd years later and Hugh and Mark are now both working for Storz and we were attending his wedding to Zoe. It was an extremely happy day, and although I knew no one else there, everyone was very friendly and we both had a great time - as did Mark and Zoe! They are now expecting their first baby, which is due in May, so I wish them all the very best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with Pencillines sketches, but I love the way you've interpreted this one. I love the white background and the cascading embellishments.

Denise said...

Lovely layout,I used to look at Pencillines a lot,I think I might go and have another look! I really like all your layouts but particularly like the 'family' one on your previous post:-)