Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

A Pencillines Layout

I am still working my way through all my photos that I want to scrap from last year! I have scrapped a huge number, but you should see the number of photos that haven't made it into the albums and are now in photo albums! I have told Ben that when he leaves home in September I will be putting shelves up in his bedroom to store photo albums and scrapbook albums!

Anyway, onto the layout. This is based on Sketch 227 on the Pencillines website. I enjoyed this one as it was nice and simple to do after my layering layout last week! I was able to use my Cricut to cut the music notes out and then I used foam tape to give them a little lift!

Some more layouts to share with you later in the week and also an update on how my photography course that I started yesterday went.

No comments: