Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Pencillines sketch 226

I had great fun creating this layout based on the Pencillines sketch 226. I used my 'Sew Easy' and hand stitched all the papers on to make it look like a patchwork. It took some time, but I was pleased with the result. I used a Sarah's Cards kit which made co-ordinating colours and embellishments nice and easy.

The only thing not from the kit were the Thickers, but they were the perfect colour!
I had a busy weekend with scrapping and chores! You have to get those chores done! I will share a couple more layouts later in the week.

4 comments:

Sian said...

I'm loving the patchwork effect on this Becky - definitely one I could be inspired by :)

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous colours,Becky....a really 'rich' page.

Anonymous said...

I love the patchwork as well. Your productivity is putting me to shame!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love the colors in this. The mat really helps the photo stand out.
Rinda