Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

A mini adventure!

Just scraping in here with the August sketch challenge from Sarah's Card Blog. As you know I spent the weekend scrapping and managed to complete a total of 7 layouts! I was really pleased with them and this is the first one - done using a photo from our Isle of Wight holiday in April.

This is the sketch:
 And here is my layout:
 
I've had to really raid my stash for the Isle of Wight photos as I am wearing a pink coat in most of them and had no pink in any kits I had left! However, I seem to have amassed a huge amount of pink papers over time and so it is nice to be using them up!

6 comments:

Tracie said...

Great layout, love the distressed edges!

alexa said...

Very creative to use the torn-edge here instead of a straight one, as in the sketch! Thinking outside the box. :)

Alison said...

Love your take on the sketch..and YAY! for using up old papers!
Alison xx

Tracy said...

Fabulous layout Becky, and great take on the sketch.
Tracy.x

Ifa said...

Gorgeous layout. Thank you for joining us. He, he...I can't believe you were short on pinks.

Anonymous said...

Like how you've made the layout just that bit different. I used to wonder what I'd with all the pinks I have & then along came 2great nieces.