Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Sunset Crater

On our way from the Grand Canyon to Lake Havasu we stopped at Sunset Crater, which you can read about here. As the photos seem very dull I decided to go with some bright papers to try and brighten the page up!

I used papers from Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm and some other bits and pieces from the stash I have for these albums.


I have been converted to enamel dots! I usually use gems or pearls, but I love these! However, I have quite a stash of gems and pearls to use too and the dots are quite expensive, so I will be using them sparingly and trying, in the meantime, to use up my gems and pearls so that I can justify buying more dots!


I am still taking a photo a day for LSNED and trying to find a lesson or something to be thankful for! Some days it is really hard, but I am getting there - well we are over half way through now! If you are doing it, how are you getting on?

7 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Lovely cheerful papers - the photos look interesting too.

I like those dots too - I bought a load of card candi which are similar but much cheaper. Was a discussion on PRT about them and pointing out they look like brads but don't have the poking a hole through everything problem :)

Karen said...

I've never heard of Sunset Crater! I love the card you journaled on.

Sian said...

Yep, I', another convert to dots: just right for a splash of colour as you have used them here so perfectly

alexa said...

I love the soft pinks - they just seem to suit the word 'sunset'. Lovely page ...

Melissa said...

The bright colors look great with your photos. I'm doing pretty good with LSNED, but need to review and record a lesson for the last couple of days.

Susanne said...

Add me to the list who love the color selection here.

Anonymous said...

Those dots do look nice! Hmmm, I didn't think those pictures were dull at all.