Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

Taking the plunge!



I have taken the plunge! Well, dipped my toes in the water! I have decided to have a go at Project Life this year, but I am just doing a double page spread every month. I have to say that I am really enjoying it and may go to weekly next year – we will have to wait and see!

So I started it in April, but was able to ‘back fill’ starting in January. I am now caught up and thought I would share my pages with you.




I am waiting for Wendy to provide me with a photo for the bottom left corner of the April page above!
We did so much in April that I added an extra page protector to take an additional eight photos from our holiday.

And so a big thank you to those whose blogs I read who are doing PL and have given me the push to take the plunge! Are you doing PL weekly, monthly or not at all?

9 comments:

Karen said...

Great pages, and I'm so impressed that you backfilled to January! I started a monthly PL last August so am nearing the end of one year. Some months are only two pages, but many are four or more pages. It depends on what we're doing, and how many photos of grandchildren I have that I want to scrap! I'm behind now, but think I'll be caught up by September when I'm sure I'll have to start a new album.

Missus Wookie said...

I'd have to backfill to January too :) We do a page a week, adding in an extra page protector when there is something special. I like looking through and seeing what we were grateful for that week and what photos we've chosen too.

Ruth said...

I'm in year 4 of weekly, but I'm thinking about what changes I might make for 2015.
You've done a great job!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Love the looks of your pages so far, Becky! I decided to go digital this year but I have fallen very behind. I do miss printing out the photos and having fun with those extra pockets.

Sandra said...

Oh I'm over the moon you're enjoying project life and it looks amazing

Abi said...

Yay for project life! Your pages look so fab. I love the month format. Well done on filling back to January. I am so impressed! I am rubbish at catching up.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Good for you.
I'm still not there on Project Life.
Maybe next year.
Rinda

Susanne said...

It looks like you've made quite a splash with your plunge into PL. Your pages looks nice. I commend you on backfilling to January.

Anonymous said...

It's looking great Becky. I started out the year doing it weekly but have really slipped behind on it. I think I have to figure out a new schedule now that John is retired. :)