Pages

Monday 11 January 2016

JYC - Days 9 to 14

Again, apologies for the poor quality of the photos.

Day 9 and NOTHING happened! I needed to record something so told the story of how our reindeer has had to move from by the front door to half way up the stairs!
Day 10 and Penny treated me to some Macaroons (found out after I had eaten them that they came to 32 Syns!) and we watched a favourite film together.
Day 11 was a Friday so a half day for me which meant I could go and get my hair done. Penny had hers done at the same time and then we went to Costa for treat!
This is the back of page 11 - a calendar showing our plans for December and a couple of filler cards.

I loved this page so just stuck the wooden disc onto it with some washi tape and the number 12.
I thought it would be a good idea to use the decoration on this page to do my journalling in. I stamped and embossed the number 12 and also the December at the top of the page.
These are the photos from Day 12 - a trip Christmas shopping, a meal out and Penny putting marzipan on the cake.
I also wanted to record the weather so put this in here too.

Day 13 - I used a photo from Saturday when we had our meal out and  a photo of our countdown reindeer.
And the last one for today, Day 14. Back to work and then Penny to her therapy session in the evening. I have to wait in McDonalds whilst she has therapy so snapped a quick selfie!

I'll be back soon with the next few days. Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

alexa said...

What a great idea to include a calendar page to remind you. I like the writing in the bauble too.

Jo said...

Lovely pages x

Melissa said...

This is so absolutely lovely! I like all the gold bits & pieces scattered throughout and how you've included lots of little stories and information along with your December activities!

Sandra said...

You must be over the moon with it. Good idea to record the weather as well

Alison said...

Love that bauble being used for journaling xx

Karen said...

I see some of the same pieces from the kit I ordered from Ali. I love the black, white, and gold! I still have quite a few pages left to do in mine, and you've given me some inspiration!

Sandra said...

You've added some great details, like the calendar page for instance

Missus Wookie said...

Macaroons are amazingly sweet I've found - not surprised they're so many syns. I like the fact you add in weather and calendar bits too.

Anonymous said...

A bit behind but wanted to say how great it looks and good on you for telling about the reindeer when you didn't have anything happen that day.