Pages

Saturday 3 June 2017

Spotlight Saturday

Spotlight on scrapbooking

I've not had a huge amount of time to scrap recently, but when I have had the time I have made the most of it!

I used a sketch for this one and am really pleased with how it turned out.
The last of my Mauritius photos is now scrapped! For a very short holiday I took an awful lot of photos and made so many layouts!
This was made from papers and embellishments from my stash - I'm really pleased with how it all came together. The cork 'tell me a story' is a Shimelle embellishment - they are really large and I've had them ages as I struggle to use the huge embellishments which seem to be around at the moment. How about you - do you struggle with the larger embellishments? How do you use them?

I'm hoping to get Sunday afternoon all to myself and make up some page kits from my stash and get some scrapbooking done. Will you be crafting this weekend?

3 comments:

Jo said...

They are all great layouts and you've used that large embellishment really well x

Ruth said...

Your pages look wonderful and I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggles with large embellishments ... you've used it brilliantly!

Missus Wookie said...

This looks lovely - I told dd about your Wind in the Willows walk and the Beatrix Potter one, both places are on our 'trips out' list now :)