Pages

Saturday 24 February 2018

Spotlight Saturday - layout share

Hi! Well the building work is coming along and I will share more of that next week. This week I thought I would share with you some layouts I have made during the past few weeks. I've not had a huge amount of time to scrap, but I did go to the EKScrappers Crop at the beginning of the month and made these three layouts with the class/kit from Karen.
Photos from when I met my blog friends in London last year
Ben, Hugh and Penny (and cat) on Hugh's birthday in October
Photos taken on our break away to Blackpool in October


I have had a little time on the past couple of Sundays to do some scrapbooking at home too. I've been concentrating on getting my December photos scrapped which I have now achieved so I will be scrapping some photos from the summer when I next craft.
The one snowy day we had before Christmas!

An afternoon at Ben and Amy's house in Cambridge
Seeing my parents the weekend before Christmas

I am hoping to get into my craft room tomorrow for a while - I am watching Criminal Minds Beyond Borders on Netflix at the moment whilst I scrap. I love having a series to watch when I scrap and this one has got me hooked!

Anyway, I am off for a walk in the sunshine now - it's freezing outside but gloriously sunny so going to make the most of it! Hugh and I may even go out tomorrow for a walk! Whatever you are doing this weekend I hope you have a relaxing time.
 




3 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Hope you enjoyed your walk. I did a tiny bit in the garden but didn't go far.

I've not managed to watch tv and scrap, I can listen but not watch.

Ruth said...

A lovely collection of layouts ... especially the one I'm in!

Melissa said...

These are all fabulous layouts Becky . . . of course, that first one might be favorite! :)