Pages

Saturday 14 April 2018

A layout share!

Last Saturday I spent the day at the EKScrappers Crop run by Karen. I love getting to spend the whole day scrapbooking and chatting with like minded ladies. Karen also puts together a ‘class kit’ which we have the option to buy. The kit comes with papers and embellishments and the step by step instructions to complete the page. Karen completes the page first so her beautiful examples are always on show for guidance too! There is no obligation to buy the kit, but I always do! This month the papers were from Stamping Up and involved some fussy cutting which I love. We made two pages .. this one..
 And this one ..

I also took along some page kits I had made up previously and completed these pages:
I had the inspiration for this layout on my Pinterest - I must make more use of all those layouts I have liked and pinned!
This was another idea I'd pinned - I love these papers which are from a Papermania pack.
This is one of my own designs! The pinwheel had been in my stash for years and I am really pleased that I used it up!
When we saw this pub in Blackpool Hugh kept reciting the poem and so I had to take a photo of him outside and scrapbook the story. I did not have enough room to write out the whole poem, but managed to fit on the relevant part! If you click on the photo below the layout will appear bigger and you can read the poem.

This weekend I am picking up a new pair of glasses, Hugh has an eye test and Penny a contact lens check up, so it’s all about the eyes this weekend! Hope you have a good one!
 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, what a fabulous bunch of layouts - I can't even pick a favorite one because I like them all so much! Looks like it was a FUN and productive crop!

Ruth said...

I'm in awe at a) your productivity and b) your planning in putting page kits together! Looks as though you had a fab day! BTW: have you heard anything the weekend in Cirencester later this year?