Pages

Thursday 25 November 2010

A couple of layouts to share

Over the weekend I was fairly busy with Christmas shopping, but still managed to get in some scrapbooking and photographing a couple of layouts I did the week before.
This layout is based on the Pencillines Sketch 213. I am still working my way through our Portugal photos and thought that these papers from a Sarahs Cards Kit worked well with the photos. The large flower is a Prima that I was lucky enough to win at the Scrapping Angels Retreat this year.
Again, papers from a Sarahs Cards kit and based on the same sketch. Some days when I do layouts I think they are ok, put them in the album and that's it. Other days, I do a layout and I really like it and leave it out to share with people. These two layouts fall into the second category, I was really pleased with them! I did a double page spread over the weekend, but haven't had a chance to photograph it yet - will try and do that and share it at the weekend.

Just meant to say thank you to everyone for your kind comments about our Children in Need efforts. Our total raised came to £851, which was fantastic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great layouts. I'm never sure what to do with flowers on a layout. Once they go into your album, do they lay flat enough? I love the look. It's funny now that I'm in California I have the biggest urge to scrap, while at home I haven't put together a page in quite a while. Your layouts inspire me but it will be a few more days.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the colors for old town and the flower on the second one.

Sian said...

They are so completely worth leaving out to look at for a while! I'm stunned by how perfectly you have matched the blues in that first one. Lovely.