Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

Sketch of the week

So, after another hectic week at work, a birthday and a fantastic weekend with all my family around me, I still managed to get a page done using Shimelle's sketch of the week! I am still working my way through my Cyprus photos, although I am very close to the end of the ones I want to use. I have actually got quite a few more layouts to share which I made last weekend, but never got around to uploading, and will hopefully share those this week.
The papers are all Bo Bunny again. I have loved this range for this holiday. The sun accent is American Crafts and the camera is the digital stamp from SJ. The words are from Authentique and I am loving, loving, loving them! I think you will see them appearing on quite a lot of my layouts in the near future as  I bought several pages of them at Ally Pally.

We have had a really lovely weekend. Penny worked yesterday and Hugh and I spent the day with Ben just chilling, which was nice. In the evening Ben took us all out for a meal, including his girlfriend, Rachel. We had wonderful food and a good laugh. Today my parents came over for a Sunday roast, with all the trimmings, followed by an apple crumble. Penny then had made a coffee walnut cake for us to have with a cup of coffee/tea before my parents and Ben had to leave at about 4pm.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous layout, sounds like you've had a wonderful day

Alison said...

Lovely LO...and that cake looks yummy!
Alison xx

Anonymous said...

Love the circular title treatment! Glad you had a chance to celebrate together.