Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

'Tea for Two' Final Two!

And so here I am with the other two layouts I made from this kit. This is based on the Scrap365 sketch for this month.

When I showed this layout to Penny she really liked it - especially the little bird and the pencil by the poem.
And a close up of the journalling:
It surprised me that I was able to create this next layout with such a 'ladylike' kit.
However, the word paper was perfect for this photo and I highlighted the sentence by outlining the words with a black pen and then filling in three of the words with the glitter glue which was included in the kit.
In this close up you can see the outlined words and the word filled in with the glitter glue.

So that finishes off this kit - just in time for me to be receiving my third! And I haven't really started on my second one yet! How many layouts did I make with it? Eleven! Can't believe that I've actually created 11 layouts this month! This kit is obviously very good for me lol! All I added to it was one extra piece of white cardstock to enable me to use up the scraps of paper. So this is extremely good value for me and good for my soul too, as when I scrapbook I really relax.



11 comments:

Jo said...

Those are 2 really great layouts, I feel inspired to get my scrap on now!

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like a great kit....and love your pages.

Melissa said...

Wow - great job with that kit!

Sandra said...

I think you can tell how much you love this kit, you've created amazing layouts with it

Sian said...

You have clearly been so inspired by this kit it has been worth every penny.

I especially like that first page with the room it makes for all the journaling

Karen said...

I love both layouts, and am so impressed with how you've used your kit!

Fearless said...

loving it! thank you for playing along with us at scrap 365 x

Alison said...

You really have used this kit well!....fab layouts!
Alison xx

Terhi Koskinen said...

Wonderful absolutely wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap365 <3

Jennifer Grace said...

Great pages! I love the first one, it feels so lively, and I like the arrows pointing at the journaling. Thank you so much for joining in the Scrap 365 Sketch Challenge! x

Anonymous said...

They look great! 11 layouts - wow! I really like that Penny one.