Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Inspired by ....

I was browsing through various blogs the other day and came up on this layout by Sarah and decided it would be a nice one to scraplift.

So I did this layout!
The papers are all from the Early Autumn Kit, which I have not really used for 'autumny' type photos at all. I don't seem to have very many of those, but by using the 'b' sides of the papers I am having fun making my way through the kit.
The word tiles spell out what is written around the edge of the mirror - if you don't know, read it backwards to find out what it means!

So thank you Sarah for your wonderful layout and I hope you don't mind me scraplifting it!

8 comments:

Sian said...

It's such a lovely word isn't it? "Erised" and what a cool subject for a page. I have a piece of that paper which I have started cutting into - you have me thinking I should have left it as one big sheet

Sarah said...

Oh wow!! I am so happy that you felt inspired to scraplift one of my pages!! Thank You becky!! Your page is lovely and documents a great memory!! xx

Abi said...

I just love that teal with the orange and yellow. I also love the subject matter and that you have included the whole inscription around the mirror!

Jo said...

Great layout, I really love the colours and how you've lifted the original layout.

Sandra said...

Your lift is fabulous, you've done the original a great justice, but you've also made this your own and it looks wonderful

Karen said...

Great page, and I love the way you've included the message. Like Abi, love the colors, too.

Melissa said...

Lovely layout & your journaling is just perfect for the Mirror of Erised! We just watched the first two Harry Potter movies, so it's FUN to see the mirror in your layout today!

Anonymous said...

Love it! The colours are great for it. I'm having problems with the message - maybe I should put my glasses on. Love your journaling.